Please collect and send the following documents:
1) Valid US Passport
You must send your valid, signed US Passport with at least 6 months of validity left and two blank visa page. If your passport is does not meet the requirements, you must renew your passport or obtain a new one.
2) One Passport Photo
Photo must be 2x2, color or black and white with a plain light or white background. Only front view of face acceptable. Digital photos not accepted.
3) Visa Application Form (signed and completed)
Download, print, fully complete and sign.
4) Proof of Departure
You must provide a travel itinerary or copy of your plane tickets. (please note this itinerary must show travel in the next 3 months)
6) Fees and customer information form
One Money Order payable to the Embassy of Korea. Include your name and date of birth on the money order. Do not include your address on the money order.
The Consulate fee is $45.00.
Our service fee is $75.00.
• Our Return Mail Fee is $15 for Priority Overnight OR you may include a pre-paid airbill to the return address.
• Our Total Fee is $90 ($75 if you INCLUDED a pre-paid airbill). You may pay by check, money order or credit card.
• If you are paying by check or money order, please make the check payable to "Deluxe Passport Express". Normal processing time is 3-4 business days. If you are traveling within 3 days please call our agency at 718-387-5441.
•If you're paying by credit card, please make sure you entered your credit card information on the customer information form.(See Below)
Customer Information Form
• Complete and submit the customer information form. Once you submitted the form, print a copy and send it along with rest of the documents to Deluxe Passport Express. If you're paying by credit card make sure to sign the printed customer form.
7) Ship the documents
You must call Deluxe Passport Express at 718-387-5441 for the Address to Send your package.